Friday, December 7, 2018

Stef's Favorite Books of 2018!

What a year of incredible books. Every year seems to be better than the last, doesn't it?  I didn't read as many small press books as I wanted to, but I am keeping to my goals of reading mostly women and POC, aka basically the only books worth reading. (Yeah I know, two white men made my list but damn, those books were goooood.) I told myself that in December I would start reading 2019 books but you know I'm just going to desperately try to finish all the books I started and didn't finish this year...it's a stack of about 30 books. Wish me luck.

I tried to narrow my favorites of 2018 down to five of each, but that just wasn't possible. Too much goodness. The next two posts will have my short reviews for each book. 

Fiction:
-Our Homesick Songs by Emma Hooper 

-Florida by Lauren Groff 

No comments:

Post a Comment