Wednesday, April 20, 2011

C.S. Lambert answers our Top Five

C.S. Lambert is an expert on sea glass hunting and is the author of three books on sea glass: Sea Glass Chronicles, A Passion for Sea Glass, and the Sea Glass Hunter's Handbook. She will be sharing about her seaglunking adventures, giving tips on how to find great sea glass, and will be identifying your own treasures, this Saturday at the bookstore at 2pm.

1. What's on your nightstand right now?

All the Best Rubbish by Ivor Noel Hume.

2. How do you write?

I write full-time, and I need relative silence when I’m working. I can’t write when my husband is digging through his CD collection in the next room, or when he is vacuuming, or when he is watching a horror movie so loud that I can hear it on the 3rd floor. I write primarily in my office and edit the following morning at the kitchen table with coffee.

3. Name the first time or moment you realized you were a writer.

Several months after my first book came out, someone recognized me from my author photo. I was in a hardware store buying materials to build a fence.

4. What are you working on now?
A book on simple sea glass crafts; a murder mystery; a peculiar photo anthology.

5. Favorite recent find?
At an auction I bought a well-worn, well-loved rocking horse from the late 1800s.

No comments:

Post a Comment